Samsung Printer SCX-3405W Wireless Setup
Samsung SCX-3400 Series
» Wireless Network Setup SCX-3405W and SCX-3400 Series
Samsung SCX3400 series Printer in Wireless Settings – SCX-3405W is a very popular multifunction printer for small office or home business with the support of various attractive features that provide the convenience/speed with high-quality results that are also obtained at an affordable price. This printer supports a wireless network that can be connected by using the Control Panel Menu located on the front of the device. Easy, quick and simple work with a touch of a button (Eco Button) that can optimize printing with just one touch of Eco button, which is very practical in saving paper, toner and also energy.
The SCX-3405W also features a connected one-touch Wi-Fi setup, by selecting the WPS (WiFi Protected set-up) button, to connect to a Wi-Fi network with router access, simply by pressing WPS on the printer, which automatically searches to connect easily and quickly. Before performing the following steps to troubleshoot network connections to your printer, first check the network name (SSID) of the wireless network, the network security key, when the access point/wireless router is installed.
As for how to connect the Samsung SCX-3400 printer Series to the wireless network
- Make sure the printer is On.
- Press the “Menu” button on the control panel.
- Wait for the process that takes a certain time.
- Continue by pressing the arrow and select “network”, and press “OK”.
- Then Select “Wireless”, and press “OK”.
- Please select “WLAN Settings”, then press “OK”.
Press “OK” to select one of the setting methods you want.
– Setup Wizard – Automatically installs, then displays the list of available networks, select from the printer control panel and enter the appropriate security keyword (if the selected network uses the security key). The printer tries to move closer to the router to connect.
– Custom-user can set, edit SSID / select the security options needed for wireless connection.
- Once the device is connected, the wireless flashlight is blue and the printer is ready for use.