Samsung CLP 500 Series Driver Download (Windows, Mac, Linux)
Samsung CLP 500
» CLP-500 series printer is a colour laser printer that is fast, quiet, easy to use and packed
Samsung CLP-500 is a compact Color Laser Printer with multipurpose capabilities to meet the diverse needs of small and medium business office and home businesses. Units with the support of various features to facilitate users in operating it, so as to increase the productivity of small businesses. Printers with built-in automatic duplex printing support for two-sided printing, saving paper and preserving the environment. This unit also supports their USB 2.0 optional network connectivity 40 times faster than USB 1.1. They even include a standard IEEE-1284 parallel port, which makes it suitable for use in tight group work environments.
With sizes to support A4 paper, Legal, Postcards and also letters at 15.9 (H) x 20.0 (W) x 18.3 (D) weighing about 70.5 pounds, with toner already installed (toner starter), so it takes place and friends to put and move it. The Samsung CLP-500 series printer can be said to be a fast, quiet, easy-to-use colour laser printer packed in the easy features you need to do business more brilliantly. This printer gets print speed in full colour at 5 pages per minute, and black/white at 20 pages per minute. CLP-500 also has features that make it easier and more durable and make them calmer. Only 48 dB, the CLP-500 series offers the lowest noise levels in its class.
Main Unit specifications of the Samsung CLP-500 printer are as follows:
- Printer Type: Workgroup Color Laser Printer.
- PC Connection: Parallel, USB 2.0.
- Print Speed: (mono) Up to 21 ppm / (color) Up to 5 ppm (First Print Out Time) 9.5 sec.
- Print Resolutions: 2400 x 600 dpi (Color).
- Media Type: Envelopes / Labels / Plain paper / Transparencies / Cards / Bond paper, Cotton paper.
- Media Size: 3.5 in x 5.5 in / A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in) / Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) / Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in).
- Media Capacity: (standard) 350 sheets / (Output) 100 sheets.
- Ink Color: Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow.
- Dimension Size: WxDxH (20.1 in x 18.5 in x 15.9 in).
- Weight: 70.16 lbs.
Samsung CLP-500 Printer Drivers Download Operating System (OS) Supported:
- (Windows) ⇒ 10 (32-bit) / 10 (64-bit) / 8.1 (32-bit) / 8.1 (64-bit) / 8.0 (32-bit) / 8.0 (64-bit) / 7 (32-bit) / 7 (64-bit) / Vista (32-bit) / Vista (64-bit) / XP (32-bit) / XP (64-bit) server 2012 / server 2008 / server 2003.
- (Macintosh) ⇒ OS X (Lion) v10.7 / Mac OS X (Snow Leopard) v10.6 / Mac OS X (Leopard) v10.5 / Mac OS X (Tiger) v10.4 / Mac OS X (Panther) v10.3 / Mac OS X (Jaguar) v10.2 / Mac OS X (Puma) v10.1.
- (Linux) ⇒ x32-bit / x64-bit.
» Windows «
[Download] ⇔ Print Driver, V (3.01) – (Windows) 7(x32) / Vista(x32) / server 2008 – Size (30.03 MB).
[Download] ⇔ Print Driver, V (1.00) – (Windows) XP(x64) / server 2003 – Size (20.90 MB).
[Download] ⇔ Print Driver, V (1.50) – (Windows) XP(x64) / server 2008 / server 2003 – Size (8.12 MB).
[Download] ⇔ Print Driver, V (1.84) – (Windows) XP(x32) / server 2003 – Size (25.87 MB).
[Download] ⇔ Samsung Universal Print Driver, V (3.00.13.00:04) – (Windows) 10(x32) / 10(x64) / 8.1(x32) / 8.1(x64) / 8.0(x32) / 8.0(x64) / 7(x32) / 7(x64) / Vista(x32) / Vista(x64) / XP(x32) / XP(x64) / server 2012 / server 2008 / server 2003 – Size (25.31 MB).
» Macintosh «
[Download] ⇔ Print Driver, V (3.00) – (Macintosh) Mac OS X v10.6 (Leopard) – Size (3.85 MB).
[Download] ⇔ Print Driver, V (1.07) – (Macintosh) Mac OS X v10.5 / Mac OS X v10.4 / Mac OS X v10.3 – Size (575.24 KB).
[Download] ⇔ Print Driver, V (0.72) – (Macintosh) Mac OS X v10.1 / Mac OS X v10.1 – Size (284.38 KB).
[Download] ⇔ Print Driver, V (1.00) – (Macintosh) Mac OS 9 / Mac OS 8 – Size (2.88 MB).
» Linux «
[Download] ⇔ Print Driver, V (1.00.39_01.17) – (Linux) x32-bit/x64-bit – Size (14.72 MB).
Samsung CLP-500 Series also supports Software Operating System Compatibility (Windows, Mac and Linux) – For those of you Samsung CLP-500 Printer users please Download Printer Software support and compatible with your printer device. To make it easier for you to complete all tasks. Happy Work and Success.